Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to Trek World, 2008...


It's been a busy summer, and I apologize for being a little absent from posting. As the season winds down, I'll have more time.

And, just in time for the trade show season! First up is a trip to Madison, Wisconsin for Trek's annual dealer show: Trek World. If you've been reading here for a while (or been bored enough to read back through the archives far enough...) you'll know that this is a highlight of my year. I originally wrote about the 2006 edition (archived here) on my blog at allanti.com. Madison is beautiful this time of year and there's plenty of good food, good riding, and good people (oh, and a few cool bikes too...) which serves nicely as a wrap-up to the season.

I don't know what kind of photos I'll be able to get; but I'll certainly post a review of the show here once I get back. Keep an eye out for the updates.

I'm also hoping to get to Interbike again this year. The plans haven't come together yet, but you'll know if I go.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All content - except where otherwise noted - copyright 2006 - 2013 Matthew Magee. Do not use without permission.

Google Analytics