5 Bike-related Things I'm Thankful For:
- Derailleurs: They open up new roads and trails without making our knees scream out in pain.
- Clincher Tires: Modern clinchers are good enough that we can almost forget the old tubulars. Flat changes are so much easier
- Medical/Physiological Bike Fitting: Discover the rider's unique structure and needs then make the bike fit that rider. Why did it take us so long to figure this out?
- The perfect ride on the perfect day: If you've had one; you know what I mean. As close to heaven as we're going to get here on earth.
- The next ride and the next new bike: It's what keeps us moving forward, planning, and striving to get better.