Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's Happening at Allegro Elite Cycling?

Here's a little look at what I've been up to this spring in my "work life" at Allegro Elite Cycling...

Click photo to go to Allegro's website...
If you haven't checked out my services; please head over there and see how I can help you love your cycling experience even more. There are some cool bike photos too - sort of a photo resume' - of many of the custom bike projects I have completed in the decade plus that I have been serving my clients.

Then; "Like" my Facebook Page for updates on appointment availability, special pricing, and other important happenings!

While I appreciate your readership here on the blog - if you live in the Washington County/West Portland area I would love to serve your cycling needs too. Look me up and lets talk about how I can help!

After that - go take a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All content - except where otherwise noted - copyright 2006 - 2013 Matthew Magee. Do not use without permission.

Google Analytics