Friday, May 31, 2013

Expanded Services at Allegro Elite Cycling


As the summer event season kicks off - here's some news that may be of interest to you...

New services are launching at Allegro Elite Cycling. In addition to expert fitting and maintenance services; I now offer
  • Personal Technical & Mechanical Support
  • Event Technical & Mechanical Support
  • Individual Technical and Mechanical Instruction
  • Group, Club, and Team Presentations
I have always enjoyed and been available for these services and have performed them on several occasions with great results for my clients. I decided it was time to add some formality and structure and begin to publicize my availability in these arenas.

Pricing varies for these services - and in some cases there is no charge.

See the new page at Allegro Elite Cycling for more info or contact me with questions and to make booking arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All content - except where otherwise noted - copyright 2006 - 2013 Matthew Magee. Do not use without permission.

Google Analytics